Time & Location
About the Event
Virginia Scoring Rules-each shot counts, (ex.- 10 targets, 10 shots). No additional ammo per stage. (Minimum 1 mag change or reload per firearm per stage, could be more, mags can be loaded as you see fit, minimum 1 rd. in magazine) Procedural errors have 10 second penalty.
(Using this method this year due to ammo availability issues).
Ammo count (per shooter)
- Rifle-100 rds., pistol-100 rds., shotgun 50 rds. (low brass, 7-1/2 and 8 shot size). Eye and Ear protection is mandatory. 2 additional mags highly recommended. All firearms will be staged on table at scenario, no drawing from holsters, no mags in firearms except at firing line with range officer. No sight restrictions on rifles or pistols, optics, red dots, open sights all approved.
- Kneeling or off-hand shooting stances are acceptable.
- Camping (on site) will be available Thursday and Friday nights. No power or water so plan accordingly.
- Breakfast and after shoot meal is planned on Friday.
- All teams will be issued shooting scenarios prior to the event.
- It suggested that you bring a folding chair for seating at the after-shoot meal.
- Sunblock is strongly recommended.
Be advised altitude is approx. 9,000’ so be sure to hydrate properly prior to arrival on site. Water and assorted beverages and snacks will be available at stations.
For more information contact Rick Davis
- Team (4-person team)$450$4500$0
- Individual Shooter$125$1250$0
- Gold Sponsor$800$8000$0
- Silver Sponsor$250$2500$0
- Bronze Sponsor$150$1500$0
- Beverage and Snack Sponsor$0$00$0
- Adult Beverage Sponsor$0$00$0
- Door Prize Sponsor$250$2500$0
- Breakfast and After-Shoot meal$0$00$0